The Ecopillar is unobtrusive, tough, environmentally friendly, has an industry approved locking system and makes cable installation easier than the unit it replaced (another bonus is that it’s actually cheaper than its predecessor).
Externally, the Ecopillar has a visibly compact installation footprint. The corrosion free, environmentally friendly outer housing has a contoured design with no sharp edges, and can be ordered in a range of colours on request. Built from Cotene 9050 Ultra UV plastic, the Ecopillar will take the knocks, and come back for more. It’s designed specifically for customers who demand safety, performance and unobtrusive good looks from their electrical reticulation systems. A unique fastener-free locking system and captured torx head bolts ensure protection from the less civic-minded elements of the public whilst giving the technician easy access.
Internally, a flame retardant pvc panel holds fittings in place. This isn’t just a plastic box with some electrical fittings inside; this is an integrated system, designed by people in the industry for people in the industry.
WHAT SETS US APART
Ecopillars are designed by people in the electrical industry to overcome the shortcomings of existing products in the market.
This is a complete system, not just a plastic box with electrical fittings inside.
FEATURES THAT TACKLE THE MAJOR ISSUES
• Approved fastener free locking system
• Compact installation footprint
• Environmentally acceptable
• Strong vandal resistant construction
• Manufactured from corrosion free quality plastic Cotene 9050 Ultra UV
• Incorporating the latest next generation electrical fittings
• A compact range which incorporates a multitude of electrical fittings
• Contoured design means no sharp edges