How the ECOPILLAR system works
|NZ Patent Number 548175 pending, NZ Design Registration applied for;|
1) Why change to the Ecopillar?
Safety to members of the public and field staff. Inventory rationalization due to modular design. Cost effective product. Aesthetically pleasing.
2) Is the Ecopillar UV stabilised?
Yes, the material is COTENE 9050 Ultra UV Compliant with AS/NZS 4766 tank standard.
3) What is the difference between the Ecopillar models?
The components in the Type 1 Ecopillar are watertight, whereas standard fittings are used in the Type 0, 2, 3 and 4 Ecopillars. Also the larger models can accommodate disconnect switches.
4) What are the benefits of the unique fastening system?
There are a number of fastening options available, a tool is required to remove the lid. Bolts are captured in the lid so don't get lost.
5) How much do they cost?
Competitively priced in the market, able to be customised to suit your requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Unique approved fastening system
• Fully modular system to meet all network requirements
• Accommodates multiple switchgear combinations
• Accommodates all mains cable combinations currently used in NZ
• Compact, aesthetically and environmentally pleasing.
• Excellent UV stability COTENE 9050 Ultra UV
• Mechanically robust
• Vandal resistant
• Easy to install
• Water tight fittings*
*available upon request