Gildemeister Energy Storage Systems
TransNet are proud to lead the way in energy storage systems for on or off grid power supplies. The Vanadium redox flow technology of Gildemeister is leading the way.
The CellCube energy storage system based on vanadium redox flow technology is the perfect solution for stable power supply. With a capacity of 40, 70, 100 and 130 kWh and a charge / discharge power output of 10, 20 and 30 kW, the CellCube provides large energy reserves for e-mobility applications or peak load coverage.
The CellCube energy storage system is considered to be a milestone in the history of the regenerative energy management. Whether in combination with photovoltaics, wind power plants, biogas generators or in parallel operation – the vanadium redoxflow energy storage system ensures uninterrupted power supply. It is independent of weather and temperature fluctuations, temperatures, length of day or unstable grids.
- High level of safety, non-flammable, non-explosive
- Virtually unlimited cyclisation
- Scalable system through a parallel connection of multiple CellCubes
- CellCube is 100% capable of deep discharge cycles
- Turnkey energy storage in a weatherproof and tamper-proof housing
- Up to 80 % efficiency
- Integrated system solution, including specially adapted inverters, thus giving access to various energy sources.
- Optional remote or online maintenance
- Central temperature management
- Optimal operational performance as a result of smart battery management
- Simple and cost-effective transport thanks to standard freight containers
- Vanadium is environmentally-friendly and recyclable
- Spontaneous response to load demand
For more information, Contact us
or check out the product page here