Designed for distribution of electricity and protection of electrical equipment against short-circuits and overloads with industrial fuse links. RBK pro fuse switch disconnectors are designed for distribution of electricity and protection of electrical equipment against short-circuits and overloads with industrial fuse links. They are conforming to EN 60947-1, EN 60947-3, IEC 60947-1, IEC 60947-3 standards. They are intended for installation in low voltage distribution boards, cable and metering cabinets.
Thermoplastic parts of RBK pro fuse switch disconnectors are made of fibre glass strengthened polyamide with halogen free flame retardant added and have highest possible flammability class – V0,
RBK pro fuse switch disconnectors consist of following parts:
– three pole main base with spring-loaded contacts designed for connection of circular or sector-shaped conductors, and conductors with lug terminals or bars,
– removable cover with fuse links,
Arc chambers with steel deionization plates over top contacts,
On to busbar systems:
– 60 mm RBK 000 pro-S, RBK 00 pro-S, RBK 1 pro-S, RBK 2 pro-S, installation on to busbar system with hooked clamps, placed inside fuse,
– 60 mm RBK 3-S installation on busbar system using adapter with three M10 screws,
– 100 mm (RBK 2-S, RBK 1 pro-S) installation on to busbar system with hooked clamps placed inside fuse.
To be installed in the room free of any dust, aggressive or explosive gases,
Altitude up to 2000 meters above sea level,
Outdoor – in cabinets with protection degree > IP 34,
Ambient temperature from -25 °C to +55 °C,
Relative humidity of the air should not be higher than 50% at temperature of +40°.
Making and breaking operations should be done with determined movement,
Possible connection of circular or sector-shaped conductors with bare ends (V-terminals, 2V-terminals) or conductors with lug terminals (screw terminals),
Voltage test performed through test holes in fuse link cover,