Loose piece un-insulated Brass connectors
- BRASS - Allowable connection temperature* +1100°C. Plain brass is used frequently, where applications have optimal environmental conditions.
- NICKEL SILVER - Allowable connection temperature* +200°C. Nickel Silver is used in high temperature situations.
- *Allowable connection temperature is the ambient temperature plus temperature rise of the terminal at normal operating conditions.
- Brass connectors come in packets of 25 or 100. When ordering add suffix "/D25" or "/D100" to identify quantity required.
- Suffix 'B' denotes Nickel Silver finish